The recipe of the Genoese touch or tuccu zeneize is perfect for those who want to try a traditional sauce to be used to season ravioli, tagliolini or other pasta shapes.
Are you looking for the original recipe of a typical product with which to amaze your guests? Do you want to bring to the table a rustic and complete dressing with meat that can be served as a second course? The Genoese touch is just the thing for you. It is a meat-based sauce typical of Liguria, whose name recalls the fact that the basic ingredient is a single piece of meat that must be cooked together with the tomato so that it can be flavored during cooking .
To make this sauce, the cut called sottopaletta or in any case a lean and nerve-free beef or veal is generally used. If in doubt, you can ask your trusted butcher for advice.
Preparation of the Genoese touch
- Start preparing this Ligurian meat sauce by soaking the dried mushrooms for 10 minutes in warm water. Meanwhile, chop the celery, carrot and onion.
- Put all the herbs (bay leaf and rosemary) in a saucepan with a couple of tablespoons of oil, bring to the stove and heat over medium-low heat.
- Brown for 2-3 minutes then add the meat and brown on all sides. Deglaze with the wine and wait for the liquid to evaporate before adding the tomato sauce , hot broth, pine nuts and squeezed dried mushrooms.
- Season with salt, lower the heat to low, half close with the lid and let it cook for about 3-4 hours in order to reduce the tomato sauce.
- Season your favorite pasta with the Genoese meat touch sauce and serve the meat as a second course!
The Genoese meat sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days after preparation. Alternatively, you can also freeze it in the freezer so that it is always ready in case of need. In this case, simply defrost the sauce and heat it to perfection.
At this point we cannot offer you another super tasty recipe, the one to prepare the classic meat sauce .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?