Let’s prepare together some nice and delicious ghost muffins!
Ghost muffins are a quick and easy recipe for making some really tasty themed cupcakes.
Learning how to make ghost muffins means being able to make the most of Halloween night .
Whether it is treats for the little ones or to prepare for your friends, the Halloween ghosts will give the right atmosphere and all without having to give up on taste.
So let's find out how to prepare easy Halloween treats!
Preparing the ghost muffin recipe
- Start making ghost muffins for Halloween by taking a large bowl and mixing the flour with cocoa powder and baking powder together.
- Mix all the ingredients well and keep them aside.
- In another bowl whisk together the sugar with the butter to obtain a soft and fluffy mixture.
- Add the egg, incorporating it a little at a time and until it mixes well with the ingredients.
- Now, combine the two compounds and work them in order to mix the ingredients better.
- Take a muffin mold and with the help of a spoon, pour the mixture into it to fill them for ¾.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes .
- While waiting, take a new bowl and mix together the mascarpone, the cream cheese and the icing sugar. The result must be a fairly thick cream that you will have to put in a pastry bag.
- When the muffins are ready, take them out of the oven and let them cool. Once cold, take the sac-à-poche and create the ghost by moving it to trace a spiral while slowly letting the cream come out.
- Place the chocolate chips to create the eyes and continue in the same way with the other muffins. Your Halloween cake is finally ready.
Ghost muffins with sugar paste
If sometimes you can make ghost cupcakes for Halloween also by making the most classic shape of the ghost. To do this, just follow the muffin recipe up to point seven.
Once this is done, just take some white sugar paste and create the desired shape with your own hands. As a decoration for eyes and mouth you can always use some obviously black sugar paste. The result will be equally pleasant.
These treats will keep for 1 or 2 days if well stored in an airtight container. For the first version, it would be better to make the cream on the spot in order to make it last longer.
If you liked this recipe, try the ghost meringue one too!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Impossible to resist the cherry strudel
There is nothing better than a cherry strudel to round off the evening. Serve it with a scoop of ice...
Delicious turmeric and zucchini risotto
Today we're preparing turmeric and zucchini risotto, a first course listed among the gluten-free recipes par excellence: delicious! Who doesn't...
ASMR: what it is and how it manages to reconcile sleep and relaxation
ASMR is a phenomenon that has spread more and more in recent years and which consists of watching but, above...
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce