If you have never tried the polenta and bruscitt couple, you must immediately fix it. Here’s how to easily prepare this typical dish from Lombardy.
The original recipe of bruscitt and polenta comes from Lombardy. This traditional dish is born from the union of two dishes that have different origins, but which together are a real explosion of taste. Polenta, purely from Bergamo, joins the famous bruscitt of Busto Arsizio . The latter are a typical product of the area, strips of beef that are cooked in a pan with butter and lard and blended with red wine.
This preparation consists of one of the most popular second courses of meat in Lombardy. From the Bustocco dialect, the term “bruscitti” can be translated into “crumbs” , because the meat is minced, forming a delicious sauce. A taste that is highlighted even more when combined with a tender polenta. Together, these two dishes form a rich and unmissable dish.
Preparation of the recipe for polenta and bruscitt
- Take a non-stick pan and cover the bottom with oil (30 ml). Melt the butter and lard, cut into cubes , inside.
- In a gauze bag , put the fennel seeds and a clove of garlic. Place it in the pan.
- Also add the minced meat, and start cooking the bruscitt. Then, season with salt.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 2 hours , over low heat . Remember to mix at least every 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, devote yourself to polenta. Fill a saucepan with water and add salt. Add 1 tablespoon of oil (15 ml) and wait for it to come to a boil.
- At this point, pour the flour into the pot, pouring it into the pan. Stir constantly, while it cooks, waiting for the mixture to thicken. It will take about 40 minutes on low heat . When it is ready, turn off and let it cool.
- When the cooking of the meat comes to an end, remove the gauze bag and deglaze with red wine , raising the heat. Cook for another 10 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Serve, distributing the polenta on the plates and accompanying it with a portion of meat.
Serve this amazing dish for lunch and you will win over all the guests. You can keep polenta and bruscitt in an airtight container, keeping them in the fridge for 1-2 days .
We have another tempting proposal for you… try the tasty mix of polenta taragna and red lentils !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe