Thick, creamy and full of flavour, artichoke soup is a light first course perfect for warming up winter evenings.
Today we offer you a really delicious first winter dish: artichoke soup. Light and tasty , it is perfect for savoring all the flavor of this vegetable in a new guise. In fact, it is unusual to prepare a soup with artichokes but once you try it you will never stop cooking it.
In fact, the artichokes take on a perfect consistency and, thanks to the addition of the potato, this artichoke soup becomes creamy and thick. We then added Dense, creamy and full of flavor, artichoke soup is a light first course perfect for warming up winter evenings. to make everything more substantial but if you want you can blend all the vegetables and transform the dish into a soup.
How to prepare the artichoke soup recipe
- First clean the artichokes by removing the stem, the outer layer of leaves, the tips of the same and the central beard. Then cut them into very thin slices and place them in a bowl filled with water acidulated with the juice of a lemon.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and brown the leek, first cut in half lengthwise and then into slices.
- Add the artichokes and brown for a few minutes over high heat.
- Cover them with water, add the peeled and halved potato and cook until the potato is tender. At this point mash it with a fork.
- Season with salt, season with parsley, then add the pasta and continue cooking for the time indicated on the package. Stir the artichoke soup often because the pasta tends to stick to the bottom.
- Serve piping hot, completing as desired with a sprinkling of Parmesan and a drizzle of raw oil.
Also take a look at the other recipes with artichokes that we have designed for you. They are one better than the other, perfect for making you fall in love with this vegetable.
The artichoke soup can be kept in the refrigerator for a couple of days . We advise you to heat it in a pan by regulating the consistency with a little water.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?