A handful of ingredients are really enough to prepare the celery soup. Here are our tips to get it creamy and tasty.
After the holidays, before the holidays… there are many occasions when a detox period may be necessary. In this case we advise you to try the celery cream served with some croutons or with a drizzle of raw oil.
This quick and easy recipe contains all the properties of celery so it is antioxidant, diuretic and purifying , but it is also very good. We also added a potato to make it creamy: it will give substance to the dish. As for the aromas, on the other hand, you are spoiled for choice. We opted for a freshly ground black pepper and nothing more, but the green light also for paprika and chilli.
How to prepare the celery soup recipe
- First clean the celery stalks thoroughly by removing the leaves, the white part of the attachment and the filaments. Then cut it into 2 cm pieces and set aside.
- Also peel the potato and cut it into pieces about the size of celery.
- In a saucepan, sauté the chopped shallot not too finely (we will then have to blend everything), together with the oil.
- Add the vegetables and, after making them seasoned for a couple of minutes, cover them with water (or broth). Season with salt and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Blend everything with the immersion blender and, if the cream is too liquid, put it back on the heat for a few minutes. Conversely, lengthen it with a little water.
- Serve hot, completing with a drizzle of oil and a sprinkle of pepper.
Among the other recipes of this type that we recommend you try is the carrot soup which with its sweet taste will please young and old.
The celery soup can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days . We recommend that you reheat it in a pan or microwave before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...