Chocolate and millet pudding: a natural and greedy spoon dessert! Perfect for a snack or at the end of a meal.
Today we offer you the recipe to prepare the chocolate and millet pudding, a delicious but at the same time very light dessert . Compared to traditional desserts, natural and genuine ingredients are used in this recipe.
The pudding dough is made with millet, chopped hazelnuts, dark chocolate and other ingredients. If you want, as an alternative to hazelnuts, you can use almonds. Here is the veg recipe step by step!
How to make veg chocolate millet pudding
- To prepare the chocolate and millet pudding, start by finely chopping the almonds or hazelnuts, then place them in a saucepan with the millet, soy milk, water and agar agar.
- Put on the heat and bring to a boil then lower the heat and cook for 20-25 minutes in order to cook the millet.
- After cooking, turn off the heat and blend everything with the help of an immersion blender.
- Put the pot back on the heat, add the malt and cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly, then turn off the heat and add the chopped chocolate.
- Stir to melt the chocolate.
- Transfer the mixture thus obtained into oiled single-portion cups or glass jars, let it cool and place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours .
- After the rest time in the refrigerator, unmold the puddings and garnish with a nice sprinkling of cocoa powder or serve directly to the diners.
Alternatively I recommend you try the homemade pudding with pumpkin and amaretti .
We recommend keeping the veg puddings in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film, for a maximum of 2 days . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...