Chocolate and millet pudding: a natural and greedy spoon dessert! Perfect for a snack or at the end of a meal.
Today we offer you the recipe to prepare the chocolate and millet pudding, a delicious but at the same time very light dessert . Compared to traditional desserts, natural and genuine ingredients are used in this recipe.
The pudding dough is made with millet, chopped hazelnuts, dark chocolate and other ingredients. If you want, as an alternative to hazelnuts, you can use almonds. Here is the veg recipe step by step!
How to make veg chocolate millet pudding
- To prepare the chocolate and millet pudding, start by finely chopping the almonds or hazelnuts, then place them in a saucepan with the millet, soy milk, water and agar agar.
- Put on the heat and bring to a boil then lower the heat and cook for 20-25 minutes in order to cook the millet.
- After cooking, turn off the heat and blend everything with the help of an immersion blender.
- Put the pot back on the heat, add the malt and cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly, then turn off the heat and add the chopped chocolate.
- Stir to melt the chocolate.
- Transfer the mixture thus obtained into oiled single-portion cups or glass jars, let it cool and place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours .
- After the rest time in the refrigerator, unmold the puddings and garnish with a nice sprinkling of cocoa powder or serve directly to the diners.
Alternatively I recommend you try the homemade pudding with pumpkin and amaretti .
We recommend keeping the veg puddings in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film, for a maximum of 2 days . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe