Light water brownies with bitter cocoa: a little sweet treat that you can treat yourself to without too much guilt.
The light water brownies with bitter cocoa are very particular , because instead of being prepared with butter and eggs, they are made only with sunflower seed oil and simple water. This makes them much healthier, less fatty and therefore lighter: suitable for a nutritious and energetic breakfast but with a lower content of bad cholesterol.
Preparing light water brownies
- First, mix the solid ingredients very well together, then the 00 flour, the bitter cocoa, the sachet of vanilla yeast and 1 pinch of salt. It would be better to sift the ingredients, so as not to get lumps and have better leavened brownies.
- Separately, put the oil, water and sugar in a bowl. Mix well with an electric whisk until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Now combine the liquids with the dark chocolate melted in a bain-marie and mix with a spatula, being careful not to dismantle the mixture.
- Finally, add the powders to the liquids, mixing delicately with the spatula.
- Grease a rectangular brownie mold (small, approximately 12×12 cm ) with oil, or place baking paper, and then pour in the mixture.
- Bake at 180° C for about 25-30 minutes , without ever opening the oven.
- When the cake is cooked, take it out of the oven and let it cool completely, after which you can divide it into squares, the typical shape of brownies.
Serve your light brownies with bitter cocoa for breakfast, a snack or at the end of a meal .
A more classic version? Here is the traditional recipe for brownies , mouth-watering!
These brownies can be stored easily for 4 days out of the fridge , inside a container with an airtight lid or under a glass bell jar. Pay attention to light and heat sources that could alter your sweets. If you used fresh ingredients you can also cut the brownies (as soon as they have cooled) and freeze them in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...