We prepare the perfect coconut muffins to serve for breakfast or for a delicious snack to offer to adults and children.
Are you looking for a simple sweet to serve for breakfast or for a healthy and delicious snack ? The coconut muffin recipe is the right solution for you.
To make them even more delicious you can use Nutella not only for the covering but also for the filling by pouring a teaspoon of Nutella in the center of the dough before baking the muffins.
Preparing the coconut muffin recipe
- To prepare muffins with coconut flour (or rapé coconut), start by placing the sifted powders or flour, sugar, baking powder and rapé coconut in a bowl and mix them with a spoon.
- In another bowl, instead, mix the liquids or eggs, yogurt and seed oil. Work these ingredients well and then add the powders.
- Mix well and pour the mixture into special muffin cups (you will need about 12) oiled and floured and fill them 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . Before taking out the oven, always do the classic toothpick test . If it comes out dry, the muffins are ready.
- Remove from the oven and, to taste, sprinkle with grated coconut. The coconut muffins are ready to serve.
If you liked this recipe you can also try the muffins without butter .
Coconut muffins without butter, prepared following this recipe can be stored in an airtight container for 3-4 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?