Parmigiana in the microwave is a recipe that is simple to make but at the same time is able to restore taste and gluttony. Here’s how to do it in no time.
A quick and easy way to bring something good to the table without taking too long is to make the parmigiana in the microwave. It is in fact a delicious recipe full of tasty ingredients.
Very easy to prepare, the aubergine parmigiana in the microwave allows you to bring something good to the table. And all even if you have little time to spend in the kitchen.
So here’s how to prepare it!
Preparing the Parmesan recipe in the microwave
- Wash the aubergines, cut them into slices about one centimeter thick and arrange them on a plate sprinkled with salt.
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and pour in the tomato sauce , seasoned with a pinch of salt and oil.
- Put it in the microwave and let it run for 5 minutes at 600W.
- Take a plate and arrange the aubergines by cooking them for 5 minutes at 600W, repeating the operation on both sides.
- Now, take a baking dish, dirty it with a little sauce and arrange the aubergines, adding the tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Proceed in this way until the ingredients run out and taking care to finish the layers with one of Parmesan cheese .
- Bake everything for 8 minutes at 600W and finish with a couple of minutes of grill function.
- Garnish with a few basil leaves and serve still hot.
What if you feel like lightness? We recommend the light eggplant parmigiana, one of the quick and easy recipes that is always worth trying! Parmigiana is one of the first delicious dishes but it can also become a single dish if, inside, you also choose to add some ham . Instead of mozzarella you can also opt for slices that will make everything even more stringy.
Parmigiana, placed in an airtight container, can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days . It will be well consumed both at room temperature and heated in the oven.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...