Parmigiana in the microwave is a recipe that is simple to make but at the same time is able to restore taste and gluttony. Here’s how to do it in no time.
A quick and easy way to bring something good to the table without taking too long is to make the parmigiana in the microwave. It is in fact a delicious recipe full of tasty ingredients.
Very easy to prepare, the aubergine parmigiana in the microwave allows you to bring something good to the table. And all even if you have little time to spend in the kitchen.
So here’s how to prepare it!
Preparing the Parmesan recipe in the microwave
- Wash the aubergines, cut them into slices about one centimeter thick and arrange them on a plate sprinkled with salt.
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and pour in the tomato sauce , seasoned with a pinch of salt and oil.
- Put it in the microwave and let it run for 5 minutes at 600W.
- Take a plate and arrange the aubergines by cooking them for 5 minutes at 600W, repeating the operation on both sides.
- Now, take a baking dish, dirty it with a little sauce and arrange the aubergines, adding the tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Proceed in this way until the ingredients run out and taking care to finish the layers with one of Parmesan cheese .
- Bake everything for 8 minutes at 600W and finish with a couple of minutes of grill function.
- Garnish with a few basil leaves and serve still hot.
What if you feel like lightness? We recommend the light eggplant parmigiana, one of the quick and easy recipes that is always worth trying! Parmigiana is one of the first delicious dishes but it can also become a single dish if, inside, you also choose to add some ham . Instead of mozzarella you can also opt for slices that will make everything even more stringy.
Parmigiana, placed in an airtight container, can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days . It will be well consumed both at room temperature and heated in the oven.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...