The Kinder Fetta with milk is one of the most popular snacks ever. We offer you the recipe to make it at home in a few simple steps.
The fresh and unmistakable taste of Kinder Fetta with milk makes it the ideal dessert for a quick breakfast to start the day with a smile. The small Kinder Fetta al latte dessert will consist of two slices of soft chocolate biscuit dough with a filling made from condensed milk, cream, honey and vanilla. Let's see together how to prepare this delicious mouth-watering snack .
Preparation of the Kinder Slice with milk
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, beat the former alone, then whisk them with the granulated sugar and salt until you obtain a frothy mixture.
- In a second bowl, whip the egg whites until stiff, then, using a spatula, gently combine the two mixtures.
- Add the sifted flour and cocoa and mix slowly to combine.
- Line a 30 x 40 cm rectangular baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture with a spatula, bringing it to an even thickness.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 220° C for about 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, gently invert onto a cloth dusted with a little granulated sugar, leaving the baking paper facing up. Gently remove the baking paper while the biscuit is still hot, then let it cool completely .
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water for 10 minutes. In a bowl, mix the condensed milk with the honey and vanilla bean seeds. In a small saucepan, heat 50 ml of cream and dissolve the well-squeezed gelatine in it, mixing well.
- Add the mixture to the condensed milk mixture and mix. Whip the remaining cream with an electric mixer and gradually add it with a spatula.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes .
- After this time, cut the biscuit dough in half with a serrated knife so as to obtain two halves of the same size.
- Fill a rectangle with the prepared cream, now firm, and spread with a spatula in as even a layer as possible, reaching up to the edges.
- Cover with the second rectangle of biscuit dough and apply light pressure. Place in the refrigerator for at least 60 minutes, then cut the milk cake into regular slices.
And here is a video recipe almost identical to ours, although with slightly lower doses:
Milk slice without gelatine
The recipe just described is for an excellent slice of milk cake, which you can cut to emulate the snack or serve whole and portion at a later time . If you want you can also omit the addition of gelatine, in fact the dessert is easily made even without it, the only difference will be a softer and frothier milk cream.
For all snack lovers it is always nice to take a leap into the past and discover the atlas of snacks from the 80s .
Once cut, the snacks obtained can be stored covered in foil in the refrigerator for 3-4 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...