Neapolitan baked pasta is a very rich traditional recipe, perfect for any occasion and ideal to serve as a single dish.
Neapolitan baked pasta is a rich dish and ideal for big binges, a sort of mess with meatballs, tomato sauce, egg, cheese, salami and many other delicious ingredients. In short, a real pleasure.
The peculiarity of this baked pasta without béchamel is precisely the extra ingredients, among which the small homemade fried meatballs and chunks of Neapolitan salami stand out. If you love traditional recipes and are looking for a delicious and tasty dish, you couldn't find better!
How to cook Neapolitan baked pasta with meatballs
We advise you to make Neapolitan-style baked macaroni, but paccheri (or any other short pasta format you have at home) are also suitable.
- Let's start with the sauce. Heat the sauce in a saucepan and add the basil, salt, pepper and a drop of oil and cook for at least 30 minutes over low heat with the lid on.
- Then move on to preparing the meatballs: work the minced meat with an egg, a handful of grated cheese, salt and pepper. Shape your meatballs and cook them in a pan after heating a generous layer of seed oil. Once golden, dry them and set them aside.
- As for the eggs, cook them for about 8-10 minutes in boiling water. Once ready, shell them and cut the hard-boiled eggs into small pieces. Finally, cut the salami into small pieces, and do the same with the cheeses.
- Take the ricotta and make it creamy by adding one or two tablespoons of sauce.
- Cook the pasta al dente and drain it in the pan with the sauce.
- Now that all the ingredients are ready, all we have to do is mix everything together. In a baking dish, arrange the different layers by alternating the pasta, ricotta, meatballs, salami, cheese and eggs.
- As a last layer, cover everything with the remaining grated cheese and bake at 180°C for about 25 minutes . Your pasta is ready to serve on the table . Enjoy your meal!
This tasty and rich Neapolitan baked pasta recipe can be kept for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator in a special container with food. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed