The nervetti salad is a typical recipe of Pavia cuisine, to be made with a few genuine ingredients and full of flavor. Here’s how to prepare it at home.
The nervetti salad originated in the ancient taverns of Lombardy. In the past, this typical dish was served as a cold appetizer, rich in flavor and very light. The original recipe calls for cooking meat scraps, considered less noble parts of the veal, because they consist of the knees and feet of these meats. Through this procedure, it is easy to understand how to cook the nerves and in what ways to season them.
Preparation of the recipe for the nerve salad
- Start by washing the nerves, ie the feet and the knee, very carefully. Scrape them and, with a suitable knife, cut them into pieces .
- Wash and clean celery and carrot.
- Put the pieces of meat in a saucepan, completely covering with water. Add the bay leaf, salt, pepper and wine vinegar, along with carrot and celery.
- Turn on medium-high heat and cover with the lid, to bring to a boil . At this point, switch to low heat and continue to cook for 2 and a half hours .
- After this time, drain the meat and let it cool in a glass container. Then, remove the bones and cut the nerves into strips .
- Are you wondering how to season the nerves? First, slice the onion and pickled peppers and place them in a bowl. Add the nerves and mix.
- Also add the oil, salt, pepper, chopped parsley and, if you prefer, even more vinegar. Stir once more and your appetizer is ready.
Once ready, this nerve salad is a truly amazing appetizer or side dish. You can keep it in the fridge for 1-2 days , closed in a container.
Are you looking for a fantastic first course to pair with this appetizer? Here are poor spaghetti , but rich in flavor.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition