Do you want to amaze your guests with a different homemade end meal that will amaze everyone with its sweetness? Try the Nutella liqueur!
If you are looking for a delicious recipe you are in the right place. What we want to offer you today also appeals to those who do not particularly like alcohol or liqueurs, not to mention that there are also other variations of this recipe, including the non-alcoholic one we will talk about later but for now let’s focus on the recipe for Nutella liqueur. When it comes to Nutella it is almost automatic to think of children, in reality the nutellino recipe (at least its alcoholic version) has little to do with children but is rather a sweet treat to be reserved for adults, perhaps at the end of the meal as a digestive. or even to give to friends or relatives on special occasions. Are you also curious to taste this delight or do you want to offer it to your friends instead of the classic coffee? Then you just have to continue reading this and run to the kitchen!
Preparation of the recipe for Nutella liqueur
- To start preparing Nutellino, a homemade Nutella liqueur, take a large saucepan and pour in the milk, cream, sugar and Nutella.
- Move the saucepan over the heat and, using a whisk or a simple wooden spoon, stir gently to melt the Nutella and mix everything together avoiding lumps.
- Remember to keep the heat low and as soon as the cream has reached a boil, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Keep stirring from time to time to prevent a sort of film from forming on the surface of the cream.
- As soon as the cream is cold, add the pure food alcohol and mix again to incorporate the alcohol well into the cream.
- At this point you can transfer your Nutella liqueur into hermetically sealed glass bottles and place them in the fridge for at least 24 hours before serving.
Delicious variations of Nutella liqueur, without alcohol, without cream and without milk
Thanks to the simplicity of its ingredients, this liqueur lends itself to different variations.
– The non-alcoholic version is quite simple and involves the elimination of alcohol from the recipe. The recipe remains unchanged but can also be enjoyed by children or teetotalers.
– Nutella liqueur without cream is obtained by eliminating the required amount of cream, and replacing it with the equivalent dose of milk . The recipe remains unchanged.
– Finally, the Nutella liqueur without milk is obtained by replacing the milk with the same amount of cream. After that, you will follow the recipe without changes.
Nutella liqueur should be kept in the fridge in a hermetically sealed glass bottle and can be enjoyed after at least 24 hours have elapsed from its preparation. To make your liqueur even tastier, it is advisable to let at least 20-30 days pass before consuming it. Many of you, at this point, may be wondering how long does Nutella liqueur last? Once opened, it should be consumed within 3 months and storage in the freezer is not recommended.
Also try the homemade almond liqueur recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe