Octopus ragout, a tasty fish sauce
Octopus sauce, a light and tasty sauce for your fish first courses. Also excellent to serve on bread for tasty bruschetta, here is the recipe!
Octopus ragout is an alternative to the classic seafood sauce and is perfect for seasoning all pasta dishes. An idea for a good pairing ? Surely the pasta with octopus and aubergines, perfect for a tasty lunch. But this sauce is so good that it will be enough by itself to transform a first course into something wonderful!
Let's see immediately how to prepare the base ragu!
Preparation of octopus sauce
- Start by cleaning the octopus: beat the octopus on a cutting board to break the fibers and soften the meat. Subsequently, remove the entrails in order to turn the head upside down then rinse under cold running water rubbing the tentacles with your hands. In this way you should eliminate the slimy patina on the surface.
- Cut the octopus into cubes leaving the tentacles whole and chop the celery, carrot and onion. Place a large saucepan on the fire, heat a drizzle of oil with the chopped vegetables and brown .
- Add the octopus and blend with the white wine. Cook for a couple of minutes before adding the tomato puree.
- Cover with the lid and cook on a low flame for an hour.
- When cooked, season with salt and use to dress the pasta with octopus ragout as desired.
If you liked this recipe, I also recommend the one for preparing the fish sauce to be used as a condiment for lasagna.
Since it is fish, we recommend consuming the octopus sauce in your first courses at the moment . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce