Let's try the goodness of orange cake in the air fryer, a very light and fragrant dessert, with absolute softness.
Air fryer orange cake is a very soft and fragrant dessert. The real peculiarity lies in the addition of orange juice and the grated zest of the fruit , which gives a very sweet aroma to the dessert. Furthermore, the dough takes on the color of the fruit, also becoming beautiful to look at. Bite after bite, it melts in your mouth, delighting your taste buds. Cooking in an air fryer then allows you to prepare it in just a few minutes and serve a perfectly cooked and tasty dessert, mouth-watering.
Preparing the recipe for orange cake in the air fryer
- Before starting, squeeze the oranges, with the help of a citrus juicer, to obtain the necessary quantity of juice; then, remember to filter the liquid through a narrow mesh strainer.
- Take a bowl and pour the sifted flour and yeast into it.
- In another container, pour the granulated sugar and add the oil.
- Mix and amalgamate the two ingredients, using an electric whisk.
- At this point, incorporate one egg at a time , allowing them to be completely absorbed.
- Pour the orange juice onto this mixture and also add the grated zest of the fruit.
- Mix and then proceed to pour, little by little, the flour with the yeast; little by little, continue stirring to combine everything.
- Take a cake mold, the size of which fits the air fryer. Pour the mixture inside.
- Cook at 180°C for 30 minutes ; when finished, test with a toothpick and, if it is ready, you can turn it off.
- Let it cool and unmold the dessert, then serve it!
The orange cake in the air fryer is a very fragrant dessert, suitable for any occasion. You can store it in a container for 3-4 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...