Preparing the tangerine pan is really simple: just combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend. Here is our recipe.
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert perfect for the winter , the mandarin pan is the one for you. Its preparation is inspired by the more classic orange bread , a Sicilian recipe that involves the use of a whole orange in all its parts (peel and white parts included) for the preparation of a soft and fragrant dessert .
The sweet tangerine pan instead uses, as it is easy to guess, tangerines . It is a simple recipe where all the ingredients are put in a mixer and smoothed. The important thing is to choose organic mandarins , preferably with a thin skin, and untreated. This butter-free cake is perfect for breakfast, as a snack but also to be served at the end of a meal.
How to prepare the tangerine loaf recipe
- Wash the tangerines well and remove any pits by cutting them in half without peeling them. Then transfer them to a kitchen mixer and blend until you get a puree.
- Add the other liquid ingredients then the eggs, yogurt and oil and blend to form a cream.
- Finally add flour, sugar and yeast, preferably sifted, and a pinch of salt. Blend again and once you have a homogeneous mixture you are ready to bake.
- Pour it into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 170 ° C for 45-50 minutes doing the toothpick test before taking it out of the oven.
- Once cold, remove the cake from the mold and decorate with a sprinkling of icing sugar as desired.
The smoothie mandarin cake can be kept under a cake bell for 3-4 days , as soft as it was just made.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition