Pan-fried artichokes, a simple and tasty side dish
How to make artichokes in a pan? Here is a quick and easy recipe for a delicious side dish (and all the tips to make them better).
Today we're preparing wonderful pan-fried artichokes, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside: a perfect side dish to combine with any course you want. You can also propose them as a single dish , serving them with an accompaniment of your choice such as, for example, potatoes: you don't know how delicious!
Let's start immediately to see all the steps of this simple recipe , the tips and combinations!
How to cook artichokes in a pan
Let's see immediately how to prepare these fantastic roasted artichokes.
- First of all, of course, you need to clean them: remove all the external leaves and the internal beard, removing the hard parts which would be unpleasant in the mouth.
- As you get your artichoke hearts, leave them to soak in water and lemon, so as not to oxidize the vegetables.
- When you have finished this phase, take the artichokes and cut them in half, or in wedges if you prefer.
- In a pan, pour the oil and add a clove of garlic, then when it's hot, add the artichokes . Deglaze with the white wine, season with salt and pepper and cook them well (it will take at least 10 minutes at least, but it depends on the size of the artichokes ). When they are soft, turn up the heat and roast one side well.
- Add the parsley and serve your artichokes, which as mentioned you can combine with meat, fish or enjoy on their own: enjoy your meal!
Don't forget to try all our recipes with artichokes too!
Pan-fried artichokes: preparation tips
Never eliminate the step of soaking in water and lemon , even if it may seem superfluous: black (or rather, blackened) artichokes are not a pretty sight and lose a bit in the plating .
If, on the other hand, you want to make frozen artichokes in a pan, it's much simpler: in this case they'll already be cleaned and you'll save some time. Plunge them into a pan over medium heat with oil and herbs to taste, close the lid and wait 10 minutes, which will be enough for them to defrost. Then raise the heat and continue cooking for a maximum of 5/10 minutes.
If you love this vegetable, try the stuffed artichokes in a pan !
We recommend consuming fresh artichokes cooked in a pan in slices or wedges at the moment , when they are still hot and delicious. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce