Pan-fried chicken thighs with bacon and potatoes
White meats are among the most used in the kitchen: let's see the recipe for pan-fried chicken thighs.
Cooking white meat is quite simple and does not require long cooking times. Pan-fried chicken thighs are a simple and tasty second course of meat that can be prepared without too much difficulty.
Pan-fried thighs are excellent served with a side dish of roast potatoes, simply prepared by cutting the potatoes into wedges and cooking them in the oven with oil and rosemary. To enrich the dish, then, we added bacon cubes and aromatic herbs. But let's go in order and see how to prepare this recipe !
How to prepare pan-fried chicken thighs
- First, put the diced bacon in the pan and brown it over medium heat for 5 minutes. In this way it will lose some fat which will flavor the chicken.
- Then add two tablespoons of oil and heat it. Then brown the chicken thighs, one minute on each side, choosing to your liking whether to keep the skin on or not.
- Deglaze with the white wine and when the meat is golden brown, salt and pepper and add the garlic and rosemary. Cover and cook the chicken for 30 minutes , turning it occasionally.
- Before serving the thighs, make sure they are cooked by cutting one with a knife: the meat must be white.
- While the meat is cooking, peel the potatoes , cut them into wedges and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Season with oil, fresh rosemary and salt and bake at 220°C for 25 minutes .
Serve hot chicken with potatoes. As an alternative to baked potatoes, you can prepare an excellent mashed potatoes .
They can be kept in the fridge, for a maximum of 2-3 days , in a container covered with transparent film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce