The original recipe of pappardelle alla hare belongs to the Tuscan repertoire and consists of a tasty and refined dish, with succulent game meat.
If you are looking for delicious recipes to make a lunch or dinner unique, pappardelle alla hare is for you. It is a dish of the Tuscan tradition, much loved and handed down through various generations. This typical product is strongly characteristic of this region , where game meat preparations are most popular.
Hare meat is first cooked with red wine and vegetables . In this way, it takes on much more flavor and makes the first dish succulent. The only difficulty lies in knowing how to cook the meat at the right point. Once the preparation is finished, it is added to fresh pasta , always accompanied by an inviting sauce.
If your mouth is watering already, go ahead!
Preparation for the recipe of pappardelle alla hare
- For the sauce, wash the celery and carrot. Clean the first and peel the second, then mince both. Clean and chop the onion and garlic as well.
- Fill a pan with oil and pour all the chopped ingredients inside. Fry over low heat for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly .
- Then, cut the hare meat into small pieces and brown it in the pan for 5 minutes over medium heat. Occasionally, stir with a wooden spoon.
- When the meat changes color , flavor with chopped rosemary and blend with red wine. Raise the heat and continue stirring, letting it evaporate.
- Add the tomatoes (cut into small cubes) and let it boil for 1 hour .
- Next, fill a saucepan with plenty of water and add salt. Put on the heat and, when it comes to a boil, dip the pappardelle. Cook for a few minutes, over medium heat.
- At the end, drain and transfer the pasta to the pot that contains the sauce. Season with salt and pepper and mix. Distributed on plates, to serve at the table!
Pappardelle alla hare are perfect if you eat at the moment. If some leftover, you can keep them in the fridge for 1-2 days , in an airtight container.
If you liked this quick and easy recipe, you can’t miss the pappardelle with wild boar !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...