Pappardelle with wild boar are a tasty and intense first course, worthy of a king’s banquet.
Pappardelle with wild boar are an important dish, typically on Sundays. In fact, the sauce requires a long cooking and only on holidays do you have time to do it. Eventually, you can prepare it in double and triple doses, and freeze it in portions to have it ready any day of the week. If you use dry pappardelle, expect 400 grams.
Preparation of the recipe for pappardelle with wild boar
- Cut the wild boar meat into small bites about one centimeter in size. If you prefer, you can also leave the meat in large pieces. They are less practical but offer the advantage of making you feel the flavor of the wild boar more. On the contrary, you can also have the meat minced and obtain a real wild boar ragout.
- Clean carrot, garlic, onion. Coarsely chop the vegetables and place them in an airtight container together with the red wine, peppercorns, juniper berries and wild boar morsels. Mix well , close the container, place it in the refrigerator, and leave the wild boar to marinate for twelve hours or overnight.
- Drain the meat and vegetables, setting aside the liquid from the marinade . Eliminate the juniper berries and, if you want, also the peppercorns.
- Take a saucepan, pour in the oil and the finely chopped rosemary and sage leaves.
- Fry for a minute, then pour in the marinated wild boar and vegetables, let it go for 2-3 minutes and add a few tablespoons of the marinade wine by lowering the heat to low.
- Also add the tomato puree and, when the sauce dries, from time to time the wine from the marinade.
- Once the wine is finished, carry out the same procedure adding two tablespoons of hot water each time . Season with salt and ground pepper.
- Cook until the meat is very tender, it must be able to flake with a fork. The times also vary greatly according to the size of the meat, but this sauce requires a long cooking, even two hours or more .
- Put a pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil. When it boils, add salt and toss the pappardelle. Remember to turn them over from time to time. Depending on the thickness, they can take two to five minutes to cook.
- Drain the pappardelle keeping some of their cooking water.
- Pour them into the pan together with a few tablespoons of meat sauce and sauté for a minute, add cooking water if necessary.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve on the table.
Here is the original recipe of pappardelle with wild boar, if you want you can also a delicious wild boar stew with our recipe !
Consume the cooked and seasoned pasta at the moment. The sauce, on the other hand, can be frozen in the freezer or stored for about 3-4 days in the fridge in a container with an airtight lid.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe