Today we prepare pasta with artichokes, a substantial and easy to make first course, but above all delicious. Here is the recipe!
Today we prepare a delicious pasta with artichokes, a simple and quick first course that will bring taste and imagination to your table. Many people love recipes with artichokes, but many give up their preparation frightened by the peeling of this thorny vegetable.
In reality, these vegetables are very simple to treat, just remember to clean them with gloves in order to avoid finding yourself with black hands and to immerse them in water and lemon to ensure that they do not oxidize in contact with the air.
If you want to make your recipe with artichokes even tastier , we recommend adding a nice sprinkling of Pecorino or Parmesan. Let’s start!
Preparation of pasta with artichokes
- Start by cleaning the artichokes : cut them in half, remove the internal beard and place them in a bowl with water and lemon juice to prevent the artichokes from oxidizing in contact with the air .
- Continue chopping a clove of garlic with parsley and two tablespoons of oil.
- Drain the artichokes, flavor them with the aromatic mixture and roast them on a non- stick grill , then place a large pan on the heat then pour a drizzle of olive oil on the bottom.
- Add the other clove of garlic, the chilli and sauté the artichokes for 10-12 minutes. When cooked, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Continue the preparation by putting a pot of water on the stove, bring to a boil, add salt and cook the pasta for the time indicated on the package.
- Drain them al dente and quickly sauté them in a pan with the artichokes for two minutes together with the grated cheese and a few tablespoons of cooking water to create a creamy white artichoke sauce.
- Your spaghetti with artichokes are ready to be served : sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and… enjoy your meal!
A variant: recipe for pasta with artichoke cream
Here is another way to enjoy other first courses with artichokes! Making this variation is really very simple:
- Clean the artichokes and sauté them in a pan with garlic, oil, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cook the vegetables for a quarter of an hour , softening them with water if necessary.
- When the artichokes are cooked and soft, remove the garlic, add some Parmesan cheese and blend with an immersion blender .
- Once you have cooked the pasta, stir it for a minute in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, and that’s it, you will have a creamy and quick pasta with artichokes, ready in a few minutes.
Then there are many other recipes with this vegetable, you can give a little more sprint to your pasta and artichokes in white by adding bacon or sausage, then if you want to make it even more palatable and creamy there are those who do not hesitate to put a few tablespoons of cooking cream. If you want to try other first courses with artichokes, we recommend the recipe for lasagna with artichokes . Absolutely to try! Alternatively, here are all of our best artichoke recipes ! All these quick and easy recipes
We recommend consuming this pasta recipe with fresh artichokes at the moment , when it is still hot and tasty. You can also keep it for up to 1 day in the fridge , well covered in cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...