Pumpkin and shrimp pasta is a first course with simple flavors but always able to conquer everyone.
Preparing a good pasta dish with pumpkin and shrimps means being able to count on an autumnal and tasty first course. This recipe with pumpkin and fish manages to give the right mix of contrasts with simple ingredients that, when combined with each other, can make the difference.
All for an easy and quick recipe to prepare and which is more than suitable both for a family meal and for receiving friends and relatives by offering them something really special.
Preparation of the pumpkin and shrimp pasta recipe
- Start by taking a pot full of salted water and putting it to boil.
- When the water reaches a boil, pour the linguine and let it cook for the time indicated on the package.
- While waiting, peel the onion and cut it into cubes and do the same with the pumpkin, obviously after having cleaned it from various seeds and filaments.
- Now take a non-stick pan and grease it with a drizzle of oil .
- When it gets hot, brown the onion and pumpkin for a few minutes over high heat.
- Lower the heat and season with salt and pepper . Once this is done, add the vegetable broth a little at a time and cook everything by covering the pan with the lid and lowering the heat. If you don't have broth and you don't feel like preparing it, you can use water.
- After the time has elapsed, transfer the vegetables to a container, blend them and put them back in the pan. If you have a hand blender you can avoid this step and blend them directly in the pan.
- Add the shrimp and cook everything together for two minutes.
- Now drain the pasta and pour this into the pan, stirring carefully so as to season it completely. Add the oil and give one last stir.
- Once this is done, transfer the pasta to a plate and serve it still hot. Your pasta with pumpkin cream and shrimp is ready to be enjoyed.
This dish should be eaten freshly made. However, it can be stored for 1 day if tightly closed in an airtight container and stored in the refrigerator. Before consuming it, it is advisable to sauté everything in a pan.
If you liked this recipe, you might also like the one of Trapanese pasta !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
What is emotional intelligence and how it develops: the scheme of Daniel Goleman
What is Emotional Intelligence? Let's see the definition and the scheme of the psychologist Daniel Goleman to better develop it....
A lesson from Alessandro Michele: the style details that we can (and must) steal from the designer
He recently turned 50 and we can't believe it, as well as his departure from Gucci. And Alessandro Michele's style...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?