Pasta with rocket and potatoes is a delicious and particularly good first course, very tasty and colorful. It can be defined as a variant of the classic pasta and potatoes, because there is only the addition of rocket to make it special . A first course to prepare to amaze guests with special effects, as it is difficult to not like it, also ideal as a cold dish to be savored during trips out of town. Let’s see how to prepare it together.
Preparation of the recipe for rocket and potato pasta
- The first step is to wash, peel the potatoes and cut them into very small pieces.
- The potatoes thus cut are placed in a saucepan together with the chopped onion and oil.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the clean and washed rocket and leave to flavor for a few minutes.
- When the pasta is cooked it should be poured into the same pot and seasoned with the right amount of salt and pepper and add more water if necessary.
- Before serving, let it rest for about 10 minutes and then serve.
Fanciful variations of rocket and potato pasta: with cherry tomatoes or bacon
This traditional Apulian dish can also be prepared with appetizing variations that will make this quick, easy and quick recipe even more succulent.
- For the variant with cherry tomatoes, add them in the same pot as the potatoes: for 6 people about 30 cherry tomatoes cut in half are enough. After that, proceed as per the recipe.
- The pasta with arugula and pancetta potatoes requires the pancetta to be cooked in a separate pan and then added to the rest of the sauce, for 6 people about 270 g of diced bacon are needed.
Like all first courses, this pasta is preferable to taste very hot. It can only be stored for a day well covered in the fridge.
Also try the rocket and walnut pesto recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...