Pasta with zucchini and peppers is a tasty first course and perfect for the hottest season. A very simple recipe to prepare, it is ideal for when you go running.
Among the quick and easy recipes, which are among the first courses with zucchini and peppers, we cannot fail to mention the pasta with zucchini and peppers. It is in fact a summer recipe capable of bringing color and joy to the table . A tasty first course able to conquer everyone from the first taste, ensuring an excellent taste experience. And all without too much effort.
Excellent both for a quick lunch and for a meal to be consumed with friends, this vegan first course is one of those to always use when you want to amaze your guests or family with simplicity.
Preparation of the zucchini and pepperoni pasta recipe
- Start by cooking the pasta in plenty of salted water and letting it go for about two minutes less than what is indicated on the package.
- Wash the courgettes and cut them into slices and then divide them in half.
- Do the same with the peppers, eliminating the white parts and obtaining small strips that have a size similar to that of the zucchini.
- Take a non-stick pan and grease it with a little oil .
- When the oil gets hot, add the shallot cut into slices and let it brown.
- Add the courgettes and peppers and sauté for about 5 minutes, taking care to mix well so as not to let the vegetables stick.
- Drain the pasta when it is still al dente.
- Pour the pasta into the pan with the vegetables and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Serve simply by adding salt and pepper.
To make this recipe even more colorful, you can opt for a variant which, in addition to zucchini and peppers, also includes peas. About 60 grams are enough to prepare it. These will be cooked when you start preparing the pasta and then added to the pan together with the other vegetables.
For the rest, just continue following the recipe above.
If you liked the recipe, try the zucchini and saffron pasta !
This pasta is to be consumed at the moment. However, it can be kept in the fridge for 1 or 2 days , taking care to place it in an airtight container .
Before consumption, it is advisable to sauté it in a pan with a drizzle of oil. In this way it can be consumed in a hot but still enjoyable version. Also in this case the addition of Parmesan is optional.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...