The marquise it is an extremely easy to prepare chocolate base, similar to sponge cake and free of flour.
The marquise is a base for gluten-free cakes ideal for celiacs who can thus enjoy all the sweet recipes where it will be used. When preparing it it is essential to avoid some mistakes such as, for example, that of not whipping the yolks and egg whites well and separately. Performing this step well allows you to give the sweet marquise a soft and spongy texture. In addition, also pay attention to cooking which must be rather fast and carried out at high temperatures using an oven tray. The marquise is widely used when you want to make cakes with different levels. In fact, usually different circles of the same size are obtained from the marquise cake on which the layers of cream or mousse are then alternated.
Preparation of the recipe for the chocolate marquise
- First, separate the yolks from the whites . After that, whip the latter with 400 g of powdered sugar.
- At first, whip only the egg whites and then start adding the icing sugar until the mixture is shiny and compact ;
- Now proceed, in the same way, with the yolks using the remaining part of the icing sugar.
- As soon as you have finished, combine the two compounds and add the rest of the ingredients, remembering to sift them so as not to create lumps .
- Mix everything until the ingredients are well blended. Then, pour everything into a baking sheet already lined with paper and bake at 200 ° C for 10 minutes .
- After cooking, turn off the oven and let it cool, leaving the door slightly open.
- When it is still hot, cover the surface of the marquise with granulated sugar.
Those who do not want to add bitter cocoa can decide to make the original variant by replacing the cocoa with other potato starch.
You can keep the marquise in its pan, covered with cling film, for 2 days.
If you are looking for other cake bases, try the recipe to make the perfect sponge cake.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health6 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it