The pear and amaretti strudel is a really tasty rolled pastry dessert. One of the quick and easy recipes that is more pleasant to prepare.
Making a pear and macaroon strudel means developing a sweet filling which, among other things, is one of the quick and simple sweet preparations.
A very easy recipe that, thanks to the presence of macaroons, acquires a particular taste and is perfect both for breakfast and for a snack to be enjoyed in the company of those you love.
Here, then, how to prepare the sweet strudel with pears.
Preparation of the recipe for the strudel of pears and amaretti
- Start by washing and peeling the pears. Peel and cut them in half, remove the seeds and finish by cutting the fruit into cubes.
- Put the macaroons in a mixer to reduce them into a very fine grain.
- Take a non-stick pan and melt the butter over very low heat.
- Add the pear pieces and brown them for a couple of minutes .
- Also add the chopped amaretti and mix in order to mix the ingredients in the best possible way.
- Add the sugar so that it melts and continue stirring, adding a sprinkling of cinnamon just before turning off the heat.
- Let it all cool down and take the puff pastry by spreading it out on the work surface.
- Arrange the mix of cooked ingredients in a pan in the center of the pastry creating an even layer and fold the dough, sealing the edges well so as to obtain a homogeneous and tightly closed rectangle of dough.
- Open the egg, beat it and brush it on the strudel.
- Make incisions on it so it does not split during cooking and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes .
- After the time has elapsed, the strudel with amaretti pears and cinnamon is ready to be baked.
- Once cooled cover it with icing sugar and serve.
The variant of the strudel: with pears, macaroons and chocolate
One of the most used variants for this recipe is the one that also includes the presence of chocolate.
To make it, simply add 70 g of chocolate chips to the filling of the strudel. These will be inserted together with the cinnamon and then just before turning off the heat. That way they won't completely melt.
For the rest, the recipe is the same with only this extra ingredient which, on its own, is able to make a difference.
The pear strudel can be kept in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 days as long as it is well placed inside a glass or plastic container.
If you liked this recipe, try the apple strudel one too!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed