The soft donut is the right way to start the day and stays soft for a week. Here is our recipe!
When we hear about soft donut it is impossible not to think of grandma's classic recipe . Each has its own, truly amazing although it is prepared in a rather simple way, without many frills. Then again, perhaps this is precisely the secret to obtaining soft desserts with an ancient flavour .
Getting a super soft donut is really simple, at least on paper. To do this, the key to the procedure is to whip the egg whites until stiff and mix them gently into the mixture. Then, last but not least, it is essential to flavor your soft donut with vanilla and lemon zest . At the first taste you will be amazed by its flavor, not to mention the scent that will flood the house and the neighborhood freshly baked!
How to prepare the soft donut recipe
- To prepare the soft donut, start by dividing the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whip the first courses with 50 g of sugar taken from the total until they are frothy. You can carry out this operation both with electric whisks and with a planetary mixer equipped with a wire whisk.
- Separately, in another bowl, mix the egg yolks with the remaining sugar until they are light. Also in this case electric whisks are a valid ally.
- Then slowly add the oil and milk , always with the whisk running at low speed.
- Now it's the flour 's turn which must be added little by little, mixing delicately from bottom to top with a spatula. We advise you to sift it together with the yeast first to make sure there are no lumps.
- Finally, incorporate the egg whites , again with the spatula, and making delicate movements from bottom to top.
- Pour everything into a well-buttered and floured donut mold with a diameter of 24-26 cm .
- Then cook at 180°C for 40-45 minutes , testing with a toothpick before removing from the oven.
- Let the donut cool completely before removing it from the mold and serving it, finishing with a sprinkling of icing sugar if desired.
There are so many donut recipes and one is better than the other: among our favorite variations there is the chocolate donut and the one without butter . Furthermore, if you really don't have a donut mold, we recommend opting for a classic soft cake.
If you have one, what are you waiting for to try the donut with the Bimby ? It's ready in 10 minutes !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...