How to prepare plum cake with corn flour: the ingredients and the recipe for a delicious gluten-free dessert for breakfast or a snack!
Corn flour is generally used for savory preparations – such as polenta – but it is also possible to use it in the dough of soft cakes such as this plum cake with corn flour. The corn cake we are preparing today is suitable for those who are gluten intolerant and for celiacs, but also for those who simply want to try a different cake than usual.
Let's see all the preparation steps right away!
Preparation of sweet plum cake with corn flour
- First, melt the butter in a saucepan over a bain-marie, then turn off the heat and let it cool. Shell the eggs in a bowl, add the sugar and beat them to obtain a light and frothy mixture .
- Add the melted butter and milk, continuing to mix.
- At this point, add the yeast and flour and after mixing everything together, pour the mixture into a buttered and floured mould.
- Level well and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 50/60 minutes.
- Before removing from the oven , check the cooking by doing the classic toothpick test; if it comes out dry, the plumcake is ready to be taken out of the oven.
- Leave to cool completely before removing the mold and cutting into slices.
The dessert prepared following this recipe can be stored under a glass bell jar for 3-4 days .
For an even more delicious version, we recommend the plum cake with corn flour and chocolate chips: to prepare it, just add a couple of spoonfuls of chocolate chips to the dough !
Alternatively, you can try the yogurt and blueberry plum cake .
We recommend storing the corn flour cake in a cool, dry place for a maximum of 2 days , preferably under a special cake container.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...