Pork slices breaded with cornmeal are a delicious and easy-to-prepare gluten-free variant, perfect as a second course for a family dinner.
Today we are going to prepare pork steaks breaded with cornmeal in a light and quick version, ideal for coeliacs or for those who want to try a different breading than usual. In today's recipe, in fact, we will use cornmeal, easily available and ideal for breading meat fillets, especially chicken and pork, but also fish. And thanks to its grainy texture it guarantees perfect browning and crunchiness!
Today we'll show you two versions of this recipe: a more traditional one with eggs, and another one where we'll replace them with mustard! Let's go see what ingredients we need for our 100% gluten-free breaded steaks!
How to make gluten-free breaded pork
- Pour the cornmeal into a large tray, then take the pork fillets and dry them well, so that the breading adheres better.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and when you're done, completely immerse your slices in the egg. Finally, coat the meat in flour on both sides.
- If you want a thicker breading, you can also repeat the operation twice. Once your slices are ready, let them rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Cook the slices of pork in a pan with the very hot seed oil, and when the breading starts to turn golden , remove them from the heat and dry them with a paper towel.
And if you want to make a lighter dish , try cooking your breaded pork slices in the oven: all you have to do is put them in the oven for about 10 minutes at 180°C.
Eggless breaded pork chops recipe with cornmeal
- 4 pork steaks
- 300 g of cornmeal
- 200 g of mustard
- Salt to taste
- seed oil or any frying oil
- In a bowl, put three tablespoons of mustard and an inch of water to dilute, then brush your steaks on both sides with mustard.
- At this point, dip them in cornmeal and adhere well. The mustard will ensure that the breading does not come off and will give your meat a different flavor than usual, strong and spicy!
- Cook in a pan and pat dry the steaks once ready. Enjoy your meal!
Also try our gluten-free beef stew !
In both versions, we recommend consuming the breaded slices of meat at the moment, as they are fried, otherwise you can also keep them for 1 day in the fridge , covered in transparent film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed