All the steps to make a perfect potato omelette in the air fryer and obtain an impeccable result.
Quick and tasty, the potato omelette in the air fryer is the light alternative to the classic recipe which involves cooking with plenty of oil. To make it even more delicious you can add a little parmesan to the beaten eggs. In the next lines you will discover the recipe for the potato omelette in the air fryer step by step , for a crispy outside and soft inside result.
Preparing potato omelette in air fryer
- Peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices (no more than 4 mm).
- Soak them in cold water for an hour, so that they release the starch.
- After the soaking period, drain them, dry them and mix them with oil , salt and pepper .
- Transfer the potatoes to the air fryer basket and cook them at 180°C for 18-20 minutes , remembering to shake them a little halfway through cooking.
- Remove the potatoes and let them cool a little.
- Break the eggs , beat them with a fork and add a little salt. If you want, add the parmesan , continuing to mix.
- Grease a baking tray (a silicone or glass mold is also fine) and pour in the potato and egg mixture.
- Cook in the air fryer at 150°C for 20 minutes , turning the omelette halfway through.
- Turn out onto a serving plate.
You can serve your omelette as a second course and accompany it with a mixed salad, grilled vegetables or pickles. If you want you can also prepare the classic version of the recipe .
The ideal would be to eat this dish immediately, but if you have leftovers you could still preserve it and enjoy it at a later time. This dish, in fact, can keep for 1 day in the refrigerator, inside an airtight container and, preferably, with cling film in contact with the surface. Obviously, the film must be free of phthalates , in order to guarantee maximum safety.
When ready to consume it, remove it from the fridge, place it in a baking dish and heat it in the oven for about ten minutes covered with a sheet of foil, at a temperature of 180°C . If you prefer it cold, however, leave it at room temperature for a couple of hours.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...