Ginger and chocolate biscuits are shortbread biscuits whose dough is enriched with fresh ginger and chocolate chips. Here is our recipe.
The intense flavor of ginger is the protagonist of many holiday biscuits but the recipe we offer you today is an evergreen , perfect for any time of year. In fact, the ginger and chocolate biscuits, prepared with fresh ginger , have an intense and fresh flavour.
Excellent for breakfast but ideal to accompany tea, they are very simple to prepare, like all biscuits after all, and keep for a long time . Of course, you can also start from your own cookie recipe and take advantage of this lucky combination of flavours: the result will still be amazing.
How to prepare the recipe for ginger and chocolate biscuits
- Combine the sugar, flour, baking powder and peeled and grated ginger with a fine grater in a bowl.
- Add the very cold butter and start kneading with your fingertips until you get a crumbly mixture, then add the eggs and chocolate chips, finishing kneading.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put the dough to cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Then take portions of dough about the size of a walnut and, after giving them a spherical shape, flatten them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The ideal thickness is about half a centimeter.
- Bake the biscuits at 180°C for 15 minutes then let them cool completely before removing them from the pan.
If you prefer the classic ginger biscuit recipe, then we suggest you go for gingerbread !
The ginger and chocolate biscuits can be kept in a tin box for a week .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
From French cuisine comes the Rossini fillet, delicious and elegant
Fillet alla Rossini is a second course based on beef fillet, enriched with foie gras and black truffle. From French...
Black gums, causes and symptoms: the alarm bell of a serious problem
Black gums should never be underestimated because they could be the alarm bell of a serious problem. Have you noticed...
Chicken curry with milk accompanied by basmati rice: the video recipe of the oriental dish!
Here is the original recipe for chicken curry with basmati rice, a dish full of heady flavors and aromas: bring...
Risotto with turnip greens, an excellent first course
How to prepare a vegetarian first course to serve for lunch or dinner? Here is the recipe for risotto with...
Spaghetti with walnuts and anchovies: simplicity and flavor at the table!
Spaghetti with walnuts and anchovies is an original first course and so easy to prepare that it will amaze even...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Fashion6 days ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Recipes1 week ago
Pici cacio e pepe: the video recipe of the first course prepared from scratch!
Beauty1 week ago
Degradé on brown hair: for each style its nuance