Prepare fresh ginger and chocolate chips: let’s cook the cookies
Ginger and chocolate biscuits are shortbread biscuits whose dough is enriched with fresh ginger and chocolate chips. Here is our recipe.
The intense flavor of ginger is the protagonist of many holiday biscuits but the recipe we offer you today is an evergreen , perfect for any time of year. In fact, the ginger and chocolate biscuits, prepared with fresh ginger , have an intense and fresh flavour.
Excellent for breakfast but ideal to accompany tea, they are very simple to prepare, like all biscuits after all, and keep for a long time . Of course, you can also start from your own cookie recipe and take advantage of this lucky combination of flavours: the result will still be amazing.
How to prepare the recipe for ginger and chocolate biscuits
- Combine the sugar, flour, baking powder and peeled and grated ginger with a fine grater in a bowl.
- Add the very cold butter and start kneading with your fingertips until you get a crumbly mixture, then add the eggs and chocolate chips, finishing kneading.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put the dough to cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Then take portions of dough about the size of a walnut and, after giving them a spherical shape, flatten them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The ideal thickness is about half a centimeter.
- Bake the biscuits at 180°C for 15 minutes then let them cool completely before removing them from the pan.
If you prefer the classic ginger biscuit recipe, then we suggest you go for gingerbread !
The ginger and chocolate biscuits can be kept in a tin box for a week .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce