If you are looking for an easy recipe perfect for autumn we recommend you try the pumpkin and mushroom risotto: it's really delicious!
There is nothing better than a risotto to make a great impression with your guests or to pamper the family during a Sunday lunch. If you are looking for an autumn recipe then, the pumpkin and mushroom risotto is for you. There are no two ingredients that go together better than these two and if you have already experimented with the combination in other recipes you probably already know it.
We have used dried mushrooms in the preparation of rice with pumpkin and mushrooms because it is not easy to find fresh porcini mushrooms throughout the season. Then a fresh note of parsley will be enough to complete the dish. Are you curious to find out all the details?
How to prepare the recipe for pumpkin and mushroom risotto
- First, soak the dried mushrooms in a bowl with warm water. Meanwhile, peel the pumpkin, remove seeds and filaments and cut the pulp into cubes of about half a centimeter.
- Finely chop the rosemary and onion and brown them in a pan with the oil . Then add the rice and toast it for a couple of minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, the squeezed and chopped mushrooms with a knife and blend with the white wine.
- Only when you no longer smell alcohol rising from the pan do you start cooking by covering the rice flush with the broth. Depending on the variety it will take 16 to 18 minutes . Bring it to cooking by adding boiling broth a little at a time, so that it is always just covered.
- Once ready, remove from heat, stir in butter and Parmesan cheese and flavor with freshly chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
In a very similar way you can also prepare a risotto with pumpkin, mushrooms and chestnuts , even tastier and even more autumnal.
Risotto as you know should be consumed at the moment . However, if you have any leftovers, you can reheat it in a pan or microwave. In the refrigerator, well covered, it can be kept for a couple of days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition