Let’s find out how to prepare the pumpkin and potatoes gateau with the easy, tasty and delicious recipe of an excellent side dish as a second course.
Today we had many delicious recipes in mind but one most of all caught our attention, the pumpkin gateau. Similar in preparation to the classic potato , this side dish can also be served as a second course due to the richness of its ingredients.
We made a potato and pumpkin pie to make sure the overly sweet flavor of this vegetable wasn’t too cloying and then we added smoked scamorza cheese and bacon to give the recipe a nice boost of flavor. It goes without saying that it was literally snapped up!
How to prepare the pumpkin pie recipe;
- First, peel the pumpkin and potatoes and cut them into chunks. Put them to cook in a pot covered with boiling salted water until they are tender. This will take approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Then drain them well and let them air dry for half an hour.
- Transfer them to a bowl and mash them with a fork then add the parmesan, bacon and diced scamorza, egg, salt and pepper.
- Grease a baking tray and sprinkle it with breadcrumbs, then pour the mixture, leveling the surface. Sprinkle with a little more bread and spread the leftover butter in flakes on the surface.
- Cook the queen of delicious recipes at 180 ° C for 40 minutes then let it cool before serving.
If you liked the pumpkin gateau, the autumn recipe of gattò and are looking for other quick and easy recipes, we suggest you also try the traditional potato gateau .
You can keep the gateau in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, well covered with plastic wrap. Before consuming it, we recommend that you heat it in the oven for about ten minutes.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...