How to make fluffy and delicious pumpkin muffins? Here are all the steps to prepare these sweets to serve for breakfast or for a delicious snack!
Today we offer you the recipe for pumpkin muffins: delicious sweets prepared with a mixture based on pumpkin pulp and delicious spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg. Try them for breakfast or as a snack accompanied by a cup of tea or a good glass of fresh juice and you will never be able to do without them.
Are you ready? Let's see together how to make this delicious pumpkin dessert!
Preparation of sweet pumpkin muffins
1. First clean the pumpkin thoroughly then cut the pulp into cubes, place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes .
2. When cooked, remove from the oven, let it cool then blend with the help of the mixer.
3. Put the sifted flour with sugar and baking powder in a bowl, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Mix well and set aside.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat so as not to burn it then pour it into a bowl, let it cool for a few minutes.
5. Add the beaten egg and pumpkin puree to the butter.
6. Combine the liquid and dry ingredients and mix with the help of a wooden spoon or a simple whisk, in order to avoid the formation of lumps .
7. Distribute the mixture thus obtained inside muffin cups and fill them 3/4 of the way. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook for 15-20 minutes .
8. When cooked, remove the pumpkin sweets from the oven and let them cool before serving.
Alternatively , we recommend all our recipes with pumpkin : unmissable!
We recommend storing sweet pumpkin muffins for a maximum of 2-3 days at room temperature in a special container for sweets, away from sources of light and heat.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Torta Bertolda, the country dessert of Lombardy
The Bertolda cake is the recipe to make at home if you don't know which dessert to prepare for breakfast....
How to marinate lamb
Here's how to marinate lamb: a very ancient technique that serves to enhance the flavors of the meat and keep...
Baked rice and cabbage pie: a delicious (and gluten-free) single dish
The rice and cabbage pie is a tasty and inviting single dish, here are all the (very easy) steps to...
Water apple cake
Recipe and tips for preparing a perfect water apple pie: taste and lightness in every bite. It is a real...