How to make fluffy and delicious pumpkin muffins? Here are all the steps to prepare these sweets to serve for breakfast or for a delicious snack!
Today we offer you the recipe for pumpkin muffins: delicious sweets prepared with a mixture based on pumpkin pulp and delicious spices such as cinnamon and nutmeg. Try them for breakfast or as a snack accompanied by a cup of tea or a good glass of fresh juice and you will never be able to do without them.
Are you ready? Let's see together how to make this delicious pumpkin dessert!
Preparation of sweet pumpkin muffins
1. First clean the pumpkin thoroughly then cut the pulp into cubes, place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes .
2. When cooked, remove from the oven, let it cool then blend with the help of the mixer.
3. Put the sifted flour with sugar and baking powder in a bowl, add 1 or 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Mix well and set aside.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat so as not to burn it then pour it into a bowl, let it cool for a few minutes.
5. Add the beaten egg and pumpkin puree to the butter.
6. Combine the liquid and dry ingredients and mix with the help of a wooden spoon or a simple whisk, in order to avoid the formation of lumps .
7. Distribute the mixture thus obtained inside muffin cups and fill them 3/4 of the way. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook for 15-20 minutes .
8. When cooked, remove the pumpkin sweets from the oven and let them cool before serving.
Alternatively , we recommend all our recipes with pumpkin : unmissable!
We recommend storing sweet pumpkin muffins for a maximum of 2-3 days at room temperature in a special container for sweets, away from sources of light and heat.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?