The purple carrot soup is a concentrate of creaminess and taste: light, spicy and nutritious, as well as full of vitamin C and antioxidants!
To the most intrepid of the food world, the recipes with purple carrots will not be entirely new. If you have never heard of them, however, we advise you to make up for it immediately with this first course with an intense color and flavour : purple carrot soup. Recipes like the one we offer are impactful and sure to be successful! This vegetable is very rich in vitamins and antioxidants and is perfect to be enjoyed all year round (hot or cold): in winter it is perfect, piping hot to warm up body and mind, while in summer it is ideal lukewarm to fill up on carotenoids and flavonoids , substances that help fight skin aging and make it softer and more elastic and counteract free radicals!
Preparation of purple carrot soup
- Start washing and carefully peeling the potatoes. You will then have to reduce them into rather small cubes (so that they cook faster).
- Repeat the same procedure also with the purple carrots, which you will have to cut into slices .
- In a saucepan, heat some olive oil: when it has reached the right temperature, add the potatoes and carrots, followed by the sprig of rosemary (which should be removed after a few minutes).
- At this point, add the vegetable stock and continue cooking.
- After about 40 minutes , they will be cooked: with the help of an immersion blender, blend them finely, until you obtain a creamy consistency. The cream may turn out to be too thick , but don't worry, you can always add a ladle of hot water or broth to dilute it.
- As a final touch, add the grated ginger and the curry powder, which you have carefully toasted and season with salt and pepper.
Your purple carrot cream is ready to be enjoyed. If you are not on a diet, to flavor it you can also add a spoonful of sour cream or crunchy croutons . Enjoy it hot or even cold: it will surprise you!
We recommend keeping the purple carrot cream in the fridge, for a maximum of 3-4 days , in a special container with a lid.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
How to cook potatoes in the microwave in minutes: here are all the secrets!
If you're short on time but want to enjoy an excellent side dish, we'll explain how to cook potatoes in...
Let’s taste the lightness of the chocolate water muffins
Chocolate water muffins are super light and soft treats, to be made with just a few ingredients and without eggs...
Antidepressant foods: what they are and why they work
Antidepressant foods can help lift your mood and keep it stable over time. Let's find out which are the most...
From French cuisine comes the Rossini fillet, delicious and elegant
Fillet alla Rossini is a second course based on beef fillet, enriched with foie gras and black truffle. From French...
Black gums, causes and symptoms: the alarm bell of a serious problem
Black gums should never be underestimated because they could be the alarm bell of a serious problem. Have you noticed...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Fashion6 days ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Recipes1 week ago
Pici cacio e pepe: the video recipe of the first course prepared from scratch!
Beauty1 week ago
Degradé on brown hair: for each style its nuance