The fast tortellini caprese saves time and effort to have a delicious, fresh and truly original dish on the table.
The tortellini fast caprese is a fantastic idea for an excellent cold first course. Furthermore, you can prepare it in advance by freeing yourself from the hassle of the last minute. If you want, instead of buying canned pesto, you can prepare it yourself, it only takes a few minutes. If you use dry tortellini instead of fresh ones, you need 350 grams .
Preparation of the fast tortellini caprese
- Put a pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil. When it boils, add salt and throw in the tortellini. Remember to turn them over from time to time. The cooking time varies according to their size and the thickness of the pasta . If you bought them in packs, follow the cooking times shown on the label decreased so that they remain al dente. In salads, the pasta must be slightly more consistent than for a traditional first course.
- Meanwhile, wash the cherry tomatoes, dry them with absorbent kitchen paper, cut them in half and set aside.
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes, drain it in a colander for a few minutes and set aside. Wash the basil leaves and dry them and set them aside.
- When the tortellini are cooked, put the pot directly under the tap and cool the water to block the cooking of the stuffed pasta.
- Drain the tortellini, put them in a bowl and let them cool completely. To speed up the operation, you can spread them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Open the jar of pesto and check its consistency. If you think it is too thick to be eaten cold , add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, mix well and add it to the bowl with the pasta.
- Also add mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and to taste the tuna in oil. Pour over the pesto and turn well but gently, you don't have to break the tortelli . If you have prepared the dish in advance, put it in the refrigerator covered, but take it out an hour before serving it to the table. When composing the dishes, garnish with basil. If the leaves are large, break them off with your hands.
If you want to prepare pesto at home, here is the recipe to prepare it .
You can keep the dish even for 1 day in the fridge , well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene