The gluten-free red velvet is the perfect recipe for organizing an entirely gluten-free Valentine’s evening.
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes for Valentine’s Day we recommend you try our gluten-free red velvet. With its bright red color and pure white filling, it is perfect for celebrating the day of lovers even if your other half suffers from celiac disease.
The gluten-free red velvet cake is prepared using a mix of gluten-free flour for desserts of your choice. As for the filling, we opted for a classic butter and cheese cream, not exactly light but certainly very tasty. However, we will give you some advice to make the red velvet light and gluten-free, replacing the fronting with a lighter lemon cream.
How to prepare the gluten-free red velvet recipe
- Using the electric whisk, whip 120 g of butter with sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla extract then stir in the eggs one at a time.
- Then add the milk and yogurt until you get a smooth cream .
- Then add, little by little and always with the whips in action, the mix of powders obtained by mixing sifted flour, yeast and cocoa then add the food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into two 22 cm diameter pans lined with parchment paper and bake at 1 80 ° C for about 25 minutes , doing the toothpick test before taking out of the oven.
- While the bases are cooling, prepare the frosting . Combine the cheese, the remaining butter and the vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk everything together. Then stir in the icing sugar and work it until you get a smooth and velvety consistency. Transfer everything to a pastry bag.
- Use the cream to cover the first disc, then lay the second one and finally cover the whole external part of the cake.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
If, on the other hand, you don’t have problems with intolerances, then we recommend you try the classic red velvet cake .
Red velvet gluten-free with lemon cream
The preparation is similar to the previous one except for the cream. You will need:
- 150 g of sweetened vegetable cream
- 600 g of philadelphia
- 100 g of powdered sugar
- 1 lemon
Work the philadelphia with the icing sugar and the lemon juice and zest. Separately whip the cream and incorporate it into the previous mixture with gentle movements from the bottom up . Transfer the cream to a pastry bag and use it to fill. You will get a gluttonous and much fresher gluten-free red velvet.
This gluten-free red velvet romatic can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days . We advise you to bring it back to room temperature for about an hour before serving.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe