The ricotta and fig tart is a crumbly and greedy dessert. Let's find out how to make one in no time.
Making a ricotta and fig tart means creating a simple yet genuine dessert. One of those whose taste is so reminiscent of the classic grandmother's cakes and which, precisely for this reason, one cannot help but love.
Preparing a ricotta and fig tart with shortcrust pastry is then very simple. In fact, it is enough to put together the right ingredients to obtain a dessert with a thousand variations and all one better than the other.
Preparation of the recipe for the ricotta and fig tart
- Start preparing the ricotta tart by taking a large bowl and pouring the flour, baking powder, lemon zest, butter and 100 g of sugar into it.
- Mix everything well and add the eggs slowly incorporating them into the dough.
- Start working the same with your hands until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- At this point wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for half an hour.
- While waiting, take another bowl and mix together the ricotta with the other 60 g of sugar .
- Chop the dried fruit together and mix it with the fig jam.
- Take back the shortcrust pastry, roll it out on the work surface so as to obtain a height of about half a centimeter.
- Once this is done, butter a 22 cm mold and line it with the pastry, keeping the remaining one aside.
- Prick the base with the tines of a fork, cover it with the ricotta cream and then with the fig jam.
- Take the leftover shortcrust pastry and cut it into strips, placing them on the tart crossing them together.
- Bake everything in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes .
- After the time has elapsed, take the ricotta out of the oven and serve it.
The same tart can be obtained in the delicious chocolate and fig variant. To do this, just add 30 g of dark chocolate chips to mix with the ricotta in step five.
The rest of the recipe will proceed as usual. In the same way it is possible to obtain a sugar-free ricotta and fig tart. To make it just remove the sugar from the preparation of the pastry . For the filling, on the other hand, we will replace the sugar, which in step five is mixed with the ricotta, with a spoonful of honey. The result will still be incredibly sweet.
The variant of the ricotta and fresh fig tart and with caramelized ones
– If you particularly love figs, you can create a delicious variant that is even richer in these summer fruits and particularly pleasant to taste.
To do this, in fact, just follow the entire recipe up to point nine. At that point, instead of using the leftover shortcrust pastry (with which it is possible to make biscuits to avoid waste) you can insert three well washed and peeled figs. Once in the oven, they will release all their sweetness making the tart even more delicious.
– For an even sweeter variant, it is possible to add caramelized figs to the tart.
For this particular version, 500 g of figs , 120 g of sugar and 50 ml of water are needed.
The preparation of the tart will proceed as usual up to point nine. From here it will go into the oven and while waiting the syrup will have to be made by cooking water and sugar together.
Once the tart is ready and cooled, it can be covered with slices of figs and poured the caramel while still hot. In this way you will have a different dessert that is always rich in taste.
This tart can be kept in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 days as long as it is placed in a glass or plastic container.
If you liked this recipe, try the jam tart too.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop