Ricotta and zucchini crepes perfect recipe for unique dishes with vegetables to serve on any occasion.
Ricotta and zucchini crepes are the perfect idea for preparing single dishes with vegetables , especially when certain types of vegetables are found at a good price and abound in vegetable gardens. This is the case with courgettes which lend themselves well to enriching first courses or side dishes.
Crespelle stuffed with zucchini are also perfect for making children eat vegetables who usually don't particularly like them. For a vegetarian version you can safely eliminate the cooked ham.
Preparation of ricotta and zucchini crepes for unique dishes with vegetables
- Start by shelling the eggs inside a large bowl then beat them with the help of a fork or a whisk.
- Separately, dilute the flour with the milk, add the eggs, salt and mix everything well.
- Prepare the crêpes with the batter by cooking them in a non-stick pan. Let cool.
- In the meantime wash and clean the courgettes then cut them into cubes or slices.
- Sauté the courgettes in a pan with a drizzle of oil . Salt and leave to cool.
- In a bowl mix the cheeses then add the courgettes and the cooked ham cut into strips.
- Stuff the crêpes and fold them like a wallet.
- Transfer the crepes to a baking dish, sprinkle with the grated parmesan and a few knobs of butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 10 minutes . Remove from the oven and serve, bon appetit!
If you liked this recipe, you can also try the ricotta and spinach crepes .
You can keep this first course in the fridge, for a maximum of 1-2 days , in a special container with a lid.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Torta Bertolda, the country dessert of Lombardy
The Bertolda cake is the recipe to make at home if you don't know which dessert to prepare for breakfast....
How to marinate lamb
Here's how to marinate lamb: a very ancient technique that serves to enhance the flavors of the meat and keep...
Baked rice and cabbage pie: a delicious (and gluten-free) single dish
The rice and cabbage pie is a tasty and inviting single dish, here are all the (very easy) steps to...
Water apple cake
Recipe and tips for preparing a perfect water apple pie: taste and lightness in every bite. It is a real...