Ricotta and zucchini crepes, a complete and easy first course
Ricotta and zucchini crepes perfect recipe for unique dishes with vegetables to serve on any occasion.
Ricotta and zucchini crepes are the perfect idea for preparing single dishes with vegetables , especially when certain types of vegetables are found at a good price and abound in vegetable gardens. This is the case with courgettes which lend themselves well to enriching first courses or side dishes.
Crespelle stuffed with zucchini are also perfect for making children eat vegetables who usually don't particularly like them. For a vegetarian version you can safely eliminate the cooked ham.
Preparation of ricotta and zucchini crepes for unique dishes with vegetables
- Start by shelling the eggs inside a large bowl then beat them with the help of a fork or a whisk.
- Separately, dilute the flour with the milk, add the eggs, salt and mix everything well.
- Prepare the crêpes with the batter by cooking them in a non-stick pan. Let cool.
- In the meantime wash and clean the courgettes then cut them into cubes or slices.
- Sauté the courgettes in a pan with a drizzle of oil . Salt and leave to cool.
- In a bowl mix the cheeses then add the courgettes and the cooked ham cut into strips.
- Stuff the crêpes and fold them like a wallet.
- Transfer the crepes to a baking dish, sprinkle with the grated parmesan and a few knobs of butter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 10 minutes . Remove from the oven and serve, bon appetit!
If you liked this recipe, you can also try the ricotta and spinach crepes .
You can keep this first course in the fridge, for a maximum of 1-2 days , in a special container with a lid.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Delicious turmeric and zucchini risotto
Today we're preparing turmeric and zucchini risotto, a first course listed among the gluten-free recipes par excellence: delicious! Who doesn't...
ASMR: what it is and how it manages to reconcile sleep and relaxation
ASMR is a phenomenon that has spread more and more in recent years and which consists of watching but, above...
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce