Risotto with artichokes and speck with the Thermomix is one of those quick and easy recipes for when you have little time but don’t want to give up on taste.
Is it possible to enjoy an artichoke and speck risotto cooked with Thermomix, creamy and fragrant, and cooked in a short time? Absolutely. This recipe is perfect for the whole year , just make a risotto with frozen artichokes with Thermomix, in the absence of fresh ones, perhaps bought from your trusted farmer or at the fruit and vegetable market. The cooking times of fresh and frozen artichokes are almost identical. To obtain a well-creamed dish, in addition to using a good butter, choose the Carnaroli rice variety, and you will get a very creamy risotto. Let’s find out how to prepare this delicious recipe.
Preparation for the recipe of risotto with artichokes and speck with Thermomix
- Wash the artichokes and remove the outer leaves, which are too hard. Then cut off the tips, which are too hard. After that, cut the artichokes in half , and make 3-4 smaller wedges.
- Cook the diced speck for about 2 minutes at vel. Varoma and set it aside.
- Put the cleaned artichoke in water and lemon for about 10 minutes.
- Choose the butterfly and place it in the Thermomix mug. Put the oil, garlic, finely chopped onion, half of your hot broth, salt, speck and well-drained artichokes in the jug. Cook for 3 minutes at 100 ° C and speed. 1.
- After the necessary time, add the rice and wine, and cook for 2 minutes at 100 ° C vel. 1.
- Now add the other half of the broth , still hot, and cook for 15 minutes at 100 ° C speed 1.
- Once cooking is complete , it’s time to whisk by adding the previously washed, dried and chopped Parmesan cheese, butter, pepper and parsley to the rice. Mix for 5 sec. at speed 1.
- Before serving, let your risotto rest for 3 minutes, covered.
In case the risotto with artichokes is left over, it can be kept for the next day , if stored in an airtight container, and placed in the refrigerator. Just heat a pan with a knob of butter to make it good and creamy again, as just made.
If you love quick and easy recipes, you should definitely try the asparagus risotto with Thermomix .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...