If you are looking for quick and easy recipes, asparagus and taleggio risotto is the one for you. Here’s how to prepare this first course!
Asparagus and spring are an indissoluble combination. The appearance of these fine vegetables marks the arrival of summer and what better than celebrating it with an excellent asparagus and taleggio risotto? As for the simplest recipe, the one based only on asparagus, this too does not hide particular pitfalls , except for the correct cooking of the vegetables.
In fact, it takes very little to transform asparagus and taleggio rice into a colossal failure. Follow our recipe step by step and you will be sure to bring to the table one of the tastiest first courses ever, perfect even for the most formal occasions . Let’s see how to do it together!
How to prepare the recipe for asparagus and taleggio risotto
- First wash the asparagus and remove the final part of the stem, too woody to be used. Then reduce the stem into washers keeping the tips whole .
- Finely chop the shallot and brown it in a pan with the oil. Once transparent, add the rice and toast it for two minutes.
- Incorporate the asparagus stems and start cooking by adding boiling broth a little at a time so that the rice is always covered flush. It will take 16 to 20 minutes depending on the variety.
- About 5 minutes before the end of cooking, season with salt and add the asparagus tips.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Taleggio just before serving.
This rich version of the classic asparagus risotto is truly amazing. Its creaminess is something sensational but if you love strong flavors then we recommend you try the risotto asparagus and taleggio with pancetta. Add diced bacon (sweet or smoked) to the pan together with the shallot and then continue as per recipe. 150 g will be enough to give the dish an incredible flavor.
The risotto should be eaten immediately, however if you have any leftover you can keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and then reheat it in a pan or microwave.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...