Risotto with celery, white wine and mint: an explosion of flavor
It lends itself to being enjoyed outdoors, on warm late summer evenings: we present the delicate risotto with celery, white wine and mint.
With its refined and very delicate taste, risotto with celery, white wine and mint lends itself to being appreciated by those who do not like too strong flavors , and prefer gentle, albeit aromatic ones. In this recipe, borrowed from the classic Venetian, we find the sweetness of celery and the wild note of fresh mint, in a riot of goodness. To accompany, to recall the cooking tastes, with a glass of cold white wine .
Preparation of the risotto with celery, white wine and mint
- To start, chop the white onion and brown it in a large pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Clean the celery, pulling off the filaments, and then cut it into very small pieces . Do the same with the carrot.
- Pour these vegetables into the browned onion, then add the rice – but only when the vegetables are tender.
- Deglaze with the dry white wine, letting the alcohol evaporate .
- Gradually incorporate the boiling vegetable broth to continue cooking. Season with salt.
- At the end of cooking , stir in the grated Parmesan cheese, add black pepper and fresh mint leaves.
- Serve your risotto with celery, white wine and mint after letting it rest for a few minutes to take on flavor.
You can also try to prepare a classic saffron risotto !
We recommend that you consume this risotto at the moment , when it is still nice and hot. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Impossible to resist the cherry strudel
There is nothing better than a cherry strudel to round off the evening. Serve it with a scoop of ice...
Delicious turmeric and zucchini risotto
Today we're preparing turmeric and zucchini risotto, a first course listed among the gluten-free recipes par excellence: delicious! Who doesn't...
ASMR: what it is and how it manages to reconcile sleep and relaxation
ASMR is a phenomenon that has spread more and more in recent years and which consists of watching but, above...
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce