Pumpkin and bean soup, a healthy and tasty first course, to be prepared with tasty and seasonal ingredients. Perfect with crispy croutons!
The soup with pumpkin and cannellini beans is a genuine and healthy first course, perfect for filling up on nutrients and taste! This soup is a real comfort food, with its enveloping aroma it will conquer the whole family. If you want to make your first course even tastier I suggest you try the pumpkin bean and sausage soup, just add a sausage knot together with the pumpkin and proceed in the same way as indicated in the following recipe!
Preparation of the bean and pumpkin soup
- Let's see first how the pumpkin is cooked: remove the peel, remove the seeds and internal filaments then cut it into cubes.
- Cover the bottom of the saucepan with a drizzle of olive oil, add the finely chopped onion and chilli . Place on the stove and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, mix and cover with the lid. Cook the pumpkin over medium heat for about ten minutes then add a glass of hot water or vegetable broth, the tomato paste and season with salt.
- Cook for another 5 minutes then add the already cooked and drained cannellini beans.
- Stir, add the washed and chopped parsley and cook for another 8-10 minutes or just enough for the liquid to dry. Serve your soup hot and… enjoy your meal!
If you love pumpkin and hot dishes, then you cannot fail to try the recipe for velvety .
We recommend keeping this sort of pumpkin and bean soup in the fridge for a maximum of 2-3 days , inside a container with a special lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...