Pumpkin and bean soup, a healthy and tasty first course, to be prepared with tasty and seasonal ingredients. Perfect with crispy croutons!
The soup with pumpkin and cannellini beans is a genuine and healthy first course, perfect for filling up on nutrients and taste! This soup is a real comfort food, with its enveloping aroma it will conquer the whole family. If you want to make your first course even tastier I suggest you try the pumpkin bean and sausage soup, just add a sausage knot together with the pumpkin and proceed in the same way as indicated in the following recipe!
Preparation of the bean and pumpkin soup
- Let's see first how the pumpkin is cooked: remove the peel, remove the seeds and internal filaments then cut it into cubes.
- Cover the bottom of the saucepan with a drizzle of olive oil, add the finely chopped onion and chilli . Place on the stove and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the pumpkin, mix and cover with the lid. Cook the pumpkin over medium heat for about ten minutes then add a glass of hot water or vegetable broth, the tomato paste and season with salt.
- Cook for another 5 minutes then add the already cooked and drained cannellini beans.
- Stir, add the washed and chopped parsley and cook for another 8-10 minutes or just enough for the liquid to dry. Serve your soup hot and… enjoy your meal!
If you love pumpkin and hot dishes, then you cannot fail to try the recipe for velvety .
We recommend keeping this sort of pumpkin and bean soup in the fridge for a maximum of 2-3 days , inside a container with a special lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition