The recipe for sautéed bean sprouts to bring ethnic side dishes to the table or to be eaten in salads.
Bean sprouts are a genuine ingredient typical of oriental cuisine and today loved internationally thanks to their simplicity of preparation. These plants with multiple beneficial properties are a true natural supplement and are very versatile : they can be consumed with salads, soups or as a side dish and today we have decided to prepare excellent sauteed soybeans!
Once you have tried it, you decide how best to prepare your soybeans, according to your needs and wishes! A bit of spicy , for those who prefer it, will certainly give an exotic note to the dish. And here’s how to cook sautéed bean sprouts!
Preparing the Sauteed Bean Sprouts recipe
- Leave the bean sprouts in a liter of cold water with a tablespoon of baking soda for 10 minutes, then drain and dry them well.
- Finely chop the cleaned onion and squeeze the garlic clove.
- Take a non-stick pan (a wok would be ideal) and lightly heat a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Then fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes .
- Add the bean sprouts and cook for two minutes , and then the soy sauce. Sauté the sprouts for another five minutes over medium heat without letting them burn.
- Wash, peel and finely grate a part of ginger, sautéing it with the sprouts over low heat, and add salt and pepper as required.
- Finally, transfer the ready sprouts to a bowl and squeeze some lemon juice as the last ingredient. The dish is ready!
Tips and variants of preparing bean sprouts: quick recipes
This simple oriental dish can be eaten in many ways as well as in salads or as a delicious side dish. Want to know how to eat bean sprouts?
- The sprouts can also be boiled alone as an alternative to cooking in a pan. Just cook them for two minutes in boiling salted water.
- Even omelettes will appreciate the combination with these delicate seedlings.
- If you have trouble finding bean sprouts, you can alternatively use mung bean sprouts .
- They can also become a good first course , used as a condiment for pasta, perhaps together with some cherry tomatoes, or by combining them with boiled noodles.
Although it is possible to reap many benefits, soybean sprouts can also cause food poisoning without thorough cleaning : for this it is essential to cook the sprouts in water or in a pan, in addition to washing with water and bicarbonate.
But be careful not to overcook them to leave them crunchy without burning them.
Be sure to use an airtight and extremely clean container. You can keep the sprouts in the fridge for up to one day . Alternatively, you could soak them in cold water with lemon slices for prolonged storage.
If you are fond of ethnic recipes, you might like Peruvian rice .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...