The sautéed summer vegetables is a colorful, light and very tasty side dish and is also very good for filling small sandwiches for an aperitif.
The hot season brings to the table vegetables rich in nutrients and very important water , which is used to give us energy, not to make us feel dehydrated and weak during the hottest days and to maintain a good level of daily fluids in the body . Very good vegetables to eat raw or lightly seared, as we recommend in this excellent sautéed summer vegetables to be made at the moment, in generous quantities and in a few minutes.
Preparation of sautéed summer vegetables
- Start with the vegetable preparation phase: wash the vegetables and prepare a cutting board and knife. To clean the peppers , you need a sharp knife . Remove their stalks from the peppers, cut them in half and remove all internal seeds. Then peel the onion and start cutting all the vegetables.
- When you have finished you can move on to the cooking phase which involves the simple blanching of the summer vegetables which must remain crunchy for a fact of taste but above all to ensure that they do not lose their precious nutritional characteristics: water, enzymes, fibers, vitamins and salts. minerals and also a small amount of vegetable proteins.
- Take a large pan (it would be great to use a wok pan , the famous protagonist pan in Chinese cuisine) and pour a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Immediately add in order: the peppers, the onion and then the courgettes.
- Sauté the vegetables for a very short time ( maximum 4 minutes ) and over high heat to make an excellent sauté of summer vegetables.
- Turn off the kelp, season with salt and sprinkle with fresh basil, coarsely chopped with your hands.
If you want to try another recipe that uses vegetables, you could try the classic vegetable caponata !
We recommend keeping this easy vegetable side dish in the fridge, for a maximum of 2-3 days , in a special container with a lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop