The artichoke tip flan is a delicious and nutritious dish created with waste parts.
Usually it is a part that is discarded, but this flan of artichoke tips exploits the hardest part of this vegetable that depopulates in the summer on the market stalls . And if you have used thornless artichokes you will have even more material to prepare your dish. If you also have unused stems you can of course add them to the flan.
Preparation of the flan with artichoke tips
- Take the artichokes and immerse the tip with the thorns in water for a few hours , after which drain and leave them aside to dry.
- When they are dry, cut the hard part into slices (I recommend always starting on the opposite side of the tips) and discard the thorns.
- Take a pan, add a drizzle of oil and brown a clove of garlic; then add the artichokes and cook for about 10 minutes (or until they are soft).
- While they are cooking, proceed to peel and chop the onion and cut the salami into cubes.
- Remove the artichokes from the heat and pour them into a bowl together with the onion, eggs, cheese and diced salami (remember to season with salt).
- Now take a baking sheet, grease it and pour the mixture and sprinkle everything with grated cheese.
- Put the pan in the oven preheated to 180 ° C and cook for 30 minutes (proceed to grill for the last 3 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and serve, enjoy your meal!
These easy pies with artichokes can be kept in the fridge for about 2-3 days , well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...