The artichoke tip flan is a delicious and nutritious dish created with waste parts.
Usually it is a part that is discarded, but this flan of artichoke tips exploits the hardest part of this vegetable that depopulates in the summer on the market stalls . And if you have used thornless artichokes you will have even more material to prepare your dish. If you also have unused stems you can of course add them to the flan.
Preparation of the flan with artichoke tips
- Take the artichokes and immerse the tip with the thorns in water for a few hours , after which drain and leave them aside to dry.
- When they are dry, cut the hard part into slices (I recommend always starting on the opposite side of the tips) and discard the thorns.
- Take a pan, add a drizzle of oil and brown a clove of garlic; then add the artichokes and cook for about 10 minutes (or until they are soft).
- While they are cooking, proceed to peel and chop the onion and cut the salami into cubes.
- Remove the artichokes from the heat and pour them into a bowl together with the onion, eggs, cheese and diced salami (remember to season with salt).
- Now take a baking sheet, grease it and pour the mixture and sprinkle everything with grated cheese.
- Put the pan in the oven preheated to 180 ° C and cook for 30 minutes (proceed to grill for the last 3 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and serve, enjoy your meal!
These easy pies with artichokes can be kept in the fridge for about 2-3 days , well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...