Savory cantucci with olives and pistachios flavored with thistles
Savory pistachio cantucci with cardoons and olives are perfect for those who want to prepare rustic and delicious appetizers. Here's the recipe!
Who said cantucci are only sweet? The recipe of the day is that of salted pistachio cantucci enriched with green olives and thistles , a savory version different from the classic Tuscan sweets. As an alternative to green olives you can use black olives. Here is the step-by-step recipe!
Preparation of savory baked cantucci with olives and pistachios
- To prepare the savory cantucci with olives and pistachios, start by placing the flour on a cutting board or in a large bowl.
- Add the egg, the butter cut into cubes, the salt and the milk.
- Cut the olives into rounds and add them to the other ingredients.
- Continue adding the pistachios, the thistle cut into small cubes and the yeast and start kneading to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Divide the dough into two loaves, place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and flatten them slightly.
- Brush the loaves with olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes .
- After the first 20 minutes of cooking, cut the cantucci into slices, lower the oven temperature to 160°C and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the savory cantucci with green olives and pistachios cool before serving.
If you like pistachios I suggest you try the pistachio crusted chicken breast , otherwise you can try the classic version of cantucci .
You can keep this recipe for delicious aperitifs out of the fridge for about 1 week and in a special food container with a lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Have you ever made pasta with courgette flowers?
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Grilled swordfish: here’s how to cook it without making mistakes
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Impossible to resist the cherry strudel
There is nothing better than a cherry strudel to round off the evening. Serve it with a scoop of ice...
Delicious turmeric and zucchini risotto
Today we're preparing turmeric and zucchini risotto, a first course listed among the gluten-free recipes par excellence: delicious! Who doesn't...
ASMR: what it is and how it manages to reconcile sleep and relaxation
ASMR is a phenomenon that has spread more and more in recent years and which consists of watching but, above...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce