For a special appetizer, here we prepare the recipe for the savory cheese pie in the air fryer, soft and tasty.
The air fryer cheesecake is very simple to make and is ready in just a few minutes. It is a rustic cake ideal as an appetizer, to enrich the taste of a lunch, especially if we accompany it with cured meats . It is a tasty product, with a soft dough which, moreover, does not require leavening times ; to prepare it, in fact, we use instant yeast suitable for savory pies.
The dough is created with a base of milk and eggs, to which you can add all the types of cheese you want, but be careful not to exceed the ideal quantities of cheese. If you're curious, run and prepare it now!
Preparing the recipe for the savory cheesecake in the air fryer
- The first thing to do is shell the eggs in a bowl and start working them with the electric mixer.
- When they begin to swell, add the milk little by little while stirring.
- Then, do the same with the melted butter; lastly, also add the grated cheese.
- When the mixture appears homogeneous, add the flour and yeast ( previously sifted ) little by little, incorporating it completely and avoiding the formation of lumps.
- Work with an electric whisk to incorporate everything until the dough appears homogeneous.
- At this point, take the provola and cut it into cubes .
- Add it to the dough and mix with a spatula to distribute the pieces.
- Take a circular baking pan, the size suitable for the air fryer, butter and flour the inside.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and level the surface.
- Cook in the air fryer at 170°C for 25-30 minutes .
The savory cheese cake cooked in the air fryer is really good and perfect, not only for cheese lovers. If you have leftovers, you can store it covered in cling film for a maximum of 2 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...