Looking for an appetizer with a tasty and creamy filling that satisfies everyone? Here is the radicchio and speck savory pie!
The salty radicchio and speck pie is one of those quick and easy recipes that can be served as a single dish. An excellent idea is to accompany the savory radicchio and speck pie recipe with fresh vegetables. Alternatively, you can serve this quick and easy quiche as an appetizer by simply cutting it into small portions . The radicchio and speck quiche is just one of the many possible fillings for savory pies, but the choice of radicchio and speck is one of those winning combinations and always well appreciated by guests . So let’s see the ingredients and the procedure for the preparation of this savory pie.
Preparation of the recipe for the radicchio and speck savory pie
- Roll out the roll of shortcrust pastry and cover the base of a pan with parchment paper, buttering the edges well , making a layer of flour adhere.
- Arrange the shortcrust pastry on the pan, covering the edges well.
- Now, proceed by washing the radicchio carefully. Then, dry it well and cut it finely , so as to be able, then, to create a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Put the radicchio in a bowl and add the ricotta and eggs. Mix the mixture well until it creates a silky cream.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper. If the cream seems too thick , soften it slightly with a spoonful of milk.
- Cut the speck into strips and add it to the mixture of radicchio, eggs and ricotta.
- Now, take the pan with the shortcrust pastry and pour the mixture into it, being careful to evenly cover the surface. With a fork, pinch the dough.
- Add some black olives inside and then put the pan in the oven. Cook for 35 minutes in a static oven at 180 ° C.
- Serve the quiche when it is lukewarm.
Fanciful variations of the radicchio and speck savory pie: with scamorza cheese, walnuts and other ideas
This quick and easy cake is a very versatile dish that lends itself to several variations.
– If you want to get a stringy quiche, you can choose to prepare the radicchio, speck and scamorza version. To prepare it, beat the eggs and add a couple of tablespoons of milk . Add salt and pepper and then add the radicchio cut into strips, the smoked cheese into slices or cubes and the speck into strips. The process of spreading the mixture and cooking is the same as the variant without smoked cheese.
– To make a tasty rustic with raddichio and speck you simply have to close the roll of shortcrust pastry in a different way. Instead of using a cake pan, place the roll of dough on a baking sheet. Cut the sides creating parallel and regular sized fringes. Leave the space in the center to insert the filling . Once this part is covered with the mixture, close the rustic by bringing the various fringes towards the center, forming a sort of intertwining. Make small holes with a fork, with a brush sprinkle the surface with oil. The cooking times remain unchanged.
– The savory pie with radicchio, speck and walnuts is very tasty and gives an even more intense flavor. Compared to the previous steps, you simply have to add some coarsely chopped walnuts to the mixture of radicchio, speck, ricotta and eggs.
– If you don’t like eggs or are intolerant, you can prepare the cake simply by making the mixture with radicchio, speck and ricotta. In this case, however, soften everything by adding a larger amount of milk , until you reach the desired consistency.
The jump cake can be stored in the refrigerator, in an airtight container, for up to 2 days.
Also try the classic radicchio savory pie !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe