The savory radicchio and taleggio pie is a delicacy to be discovered that thanks to its mix of flavors will delight your palates.
The radicchio and taleggio savory tart is a unique delicacy that combines the sour taste of radicchio with that of the well-known cheese. This dish is very versatile , as it can be enjoyed as an aperitif, as a main course, as a single dish, both in the cold summer and for cold winter days.
The savory pie has an inviting and irresistible flavor because the ingredients used form a perfect combination that will be appreciated by young and old.
A mix of smells and colors that will enrich your kitchen and able to gratify even the finest palates. Let’s find out its preparation together!
Preparation of the recipe for the radicchio and taleggio savory pie
- The first step consists in washing and cutting the radicchio heads into strips , eliminating the hardest parts and tossing them in a pan with a drizzle of oil.
- When the radicchio leaves are well wilted , pour them into a bowl and mix them with the eggs, grated cheese, pepper, thyme.
- Place the puff pastry roll in the pan and distribute the radicchio in the central part and add the Taleggio cheese cut into small pieces and more grated cheese.
- Before baking the cake, it is necessary to prick it , form a border and add the sesame seeds.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes , until the surface is golden.
- Let the cake cool before serving. The savory pie is a quick and easy rustic pie that will make your lunch or aperitif a unique pleasure.
Fanciful variations of the radicchio and taleggio savory pie with pears, sausage and speck
The radicchio savory pie lends itself to countless variations.
– For the one with pears and taleggio cheese, just add the diced pears during preparation. The other steps of the recipe will remain invariant. The taste of pear will give the recipe an unexpected touch of sweetness.
– Another exquisite variant is the salty pie with radicchio, sausage and taleggio. For the preparation it is necessary to remove the skin of the sausage and crumble it with your hands, then heat it in a pan with a drizzle of oil together with the radicchio. After which the sausage will be combined with the other ingredients and you will continue as per the recipe without changing the steps.
– Finally there is the savory pie with radicchio, speck and taleggio, for which it is not necessary to make the speck crunchy , but simply insert the slices into the puff pastry together with the small pieces of taleggio cheese. The smoky taste of speck will marry very well with the particular taste of radicchio in an explosion of flavor.
This quick and easy recipe is ideal as an opening appetizer for a lunch with relatives or a dinner with friends. You can keep it closed in an airtight container for up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
Alternatively, try the savory pie with radicchio !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe